Welcome! I am Dr. Oti Scipio
It is my pleasure to work with you and address your health and wellness concerns.
- I am Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- I have received ongoing additional training in Integrative medicine through a Master of Science in Integrative Medicine at George Washington University.
- I have also pursued training in homeopathy through the Center for Education and Development of Clinical Homeopathy (CEDH).
- I practice in the complete age spectrum of family medicine (pediatrics, adolescents, adults) including some women’s health and gynecological conditions.
- My areas of interests are high blood pressure, diabetes, chronic fatigue, building resilience and facilitating holistic health.
Along with the formal training, I continue to learn from my personal experience and the experience of my patients. My goal with every patient is to partner with you to achieve total wellbeing. Many conditions can be improved and often resolved with an integrative medicine approach. As a physician, I can utilize modalities in conventional medical practice when needed in addition to best practices from other healing traditions. If you are already engaged with one healing method and would like to look into options with me while continuing your treatments, I would be happy to coordinate care your provider. When I’m not working, I’m reading or spending time building memories with my family.